Epic Real Estate Investing implores you to break away from the habits that hold you back and move away from the unproductive insanity of making the same mistakes over and over. Understand why you’re insane.
When you understand that if you always do what you’ve always done, you’re always going to get what you’ve always got, then you have a very real choice to make – you can remain insane, or go for great.
Choose the Epic Way on Financial Freedom Friday!
What You Will Learn About Why You’re Insane:
Reminding you why you’re insane and that insanity sucks
- What’s stopping you?
When are you going to do the things you say?
Why don’t you do the work that is in front of you?
Why are you procrastinating?
- What are you waiting for?
Close the web browser and work!
You can build a cash flow portfolio
One step at a time with daily action
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Matt Theriault: You know, if you always do what you’ve always done, you’re always going to get what you’ve always got.
Speaker 1: It’s time for Financial Freedom Friday with Matt Theriault.
Matt: Nothing new here, right? Nothing groundbreaking. You’ve heard that before – countless times, even. That the fact that this definition of insanity has been so overused and abused – it doesn’t make it any less valid, however.
Here’s some more inarguable logic: If you want something that someone else has, do what they did to get it in the manner that they did it, and you’ll likely get it, too. Someone gave me that advice once, and it actually turned out to be pretty darned good advice, but it was incomplete.
Here’s what I mean: Not only do you have to do what they did to get what they got, and do what they continue to do, but you also have to stop doing what they don’t do.
Here. This is what I mean. You can’t expect to become Mr. Olympia by taking on the daily disciplines of Arnold Schwarzenegger. That’d be a good start, but you hold on to your own semi-weekly hamburger runs. You got to let that go.
Greatness – it takes discipline and sacrifice: discipline around new habits, and sacrifice around giving up what you want now for what you want most. You can remain insane, or you can go for great. Choose. It’s the Epic way.