Financial Freedom Friday gives you insight into the most important part of your real estate investing business. Zero in on exactly why you want to be a real estate investor and get much more out of your investing business.
In order for you to push through and take daily action you must take these three steps. It’s one thing to say it. It’s another thing to do it. And it’s a whEveryday. Take another step toward financial freedom today with Epic Real Estate Investing.
Why do you want it?
What You Will Learn About Understanding Why You Want to Be a Real Estate Investor:
- The most important part of your real estate investing business.
- Learn more about your “why”
- The power of consistency and persistence
- Finding strength to push through and do what it takes commit to daily action
- Understanding why you want financial independence
- Three steps toward financial freedom today with Epic Real Estate Investing
- Define your big “Why” and redefine your future
- Knowing why you want to become a real estate investor
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!
Speaker 1: It’s time for Financial Freedom Friday with Matt Theriault.
Matt Theriault: I’ll open the door for you, but you’ve got to walk through it, and you’ve got to keep walking. Got it? Good. So, the immediate focus is cash. That’s what you want. We’ve established that. Now, we much get in touch with why you want it. And, “Just because I do,” that’s not a strong enough reason to stick it out long term. The why is the most important part of your real estate investing.
Here’s the reason. You see, it’s one thing to stand up and declare, “I want to be a millionaire real estate investor,” but it’s another thing entirely to get up every day and do what it takes to become one. You know, if all it took to become successful was to go to work on the days that we felt like it, we’d all be successful. You’re going to have to get up and go to work on the days you don’t feel like it too. In fact, that’s where all the difference is made.
Moving forward with consistency and persistence no matter what is what will separate you from all of the others, the observers, the excuse makers, and the quitters. In order for you or anyone for that matter, to push through and do what it takes on a daily basis, you’d have to be firmly in touch with your why. If you’re not, you won’t last, I promise.
So, your first action step of this course is to uncover your why. And I’ve got a three-step formula, very simple. I’m going to walk you through it. Entire books have actually been written on this subject, but here’s a shortcut. One, establish what you want, okay. We’ve answered that. We want cash. Step two, ask yourself at least three times as to why you want the case.
It might look something like this. “I want cash, so I can buy real estate.” Okay, why? “Well, I want to buy real estate because it’s the best shot the average person has at achieving financial freedom, and I want to be financially free.” Okay, why? “Because I want to spend more time with my family.” All right, why? “Because that’s when I’m happiest.” Keep digging and asking for as long as you can, but at the very least, ask yourself why three times.
Number three, the final step, after you’ve reached your last answer, what I want you to do is ask yourself how will that make you feel. How would that make you feel to have the time and financial freedom to spend more time with your family? How would that make you feel? Answer that. Let’s say it’ll make you feel relieved, free, and fulfilled. So, there you go. That’s your why, relief, freedom, and fulfillment.
You see, it’s important to define your why in pursuit of the case because when you think about it, we don’t really want cash. We think we want cash, but that’s not the real goal. We don’t want the real estate either, and believe it or not, we don’t even want the financial freedom. What is that? What we really want is the feeling we think that the cash, the real estate, and the financial freedom will give us. We want to feel relieved, free and fulfilled as an example. That’s what we want. We want the feeling.
Stay in touch with the feeling that you’re chasing. That’s your fuel. That feeling will keep you moving forward when you feel like quitting. Investing in real estate is generally simple, and the Epic approach simplifies it further. Simple? Yes. Easy? No, not easy, but worth it. As I’ve mentioned already, and it’s worth repeating, if you do for the next few years what most people won’t do, you’ll be able to do for the rest of your life what most people can’t do. You’ll have options that most people can’t even imagine. It’s worth it. You’re worth it.