Epic Real Estate wants you to get your fire back with this fiery episode of Financial Freedom Friday. Discover exactly how you can sustain your motivation, keep the excitement, and generate a cycle of enthusiasm for your real estate investing practice. It’s the Epic Way!
What You Will Learn About How to Get Your Fire Back:
How to sustain your motivation
How to keep the excitement
Build a cycle of enthusiasm
How to treat investing like any other opportunity in your life
Why you should act on what you learn and keep going!
Even more motivation to get your fire back
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!
Matt Theriault: Hey, where’d the fire go? What happened?
Speaker 1: It’s time for Financial Freedom Friday with Matt Theriault.
Matt: So many aspiring real estate investors, they start their journeys with this great deal of enthusiasm. I mean, they’re truly excited to go out there and take the bull by the horns and just go out there and crush it… to then so quickly see their motivation fade.
Well, what happened?
Motivation, it’s not some erratic feeling that comes over us when we least expect it or disappears when we most need it. It’s a feeling that begins and is sustained by a process that we control – a process that starts with, of all things, curiosity.
Because you were once curious about real estate, so you sought out the information and the more you learned, the more interested you became. And the more excited you got, then the more you wanted to learn.
What brings this self-perpetuating cycle of enthusiasm to a halt?
You know, at some point – and the time varies for everybody, but at some point – you realize that it’s work.
Listen, the opportunity of real estate – it’s no different than any other opportunity, other than it pays the most… but it’s still work. And, tragically, the probability of wealth through real estate is missed by most people because once the honeymoon is over, it shows up knocking on your door dressed in overalls, looking like work.
How do you maintain the motivation? Well, continue to learn, and before quitting, remind yourself of why you got started in the first place. Continue to learn and act on what you learn. That’s going to keep the cycle going because, I’m telling you, everything real estate promised you in the beginning, it’s still there. Real estate did not break its word to you. So don’t break your word to it. You’ve got to go meet it halfway. You’ve got to go get it. It’s the Epic way.