Conventional financial wisdom emphasizes pinching your pennies, eliminating debt, and making the traditionally “safe” investments like stocks and bonds. But let’s face it, this advice has just led to millions of people being in financial chaos — and it will ensure that millions more will find themselves dependent on family members, churches, and the government when it comes time to retire. If you want to break this cycle and embrace genuine financial wisdom, Matt is ready to tell you how to pay down your debt rapidly and, believe it or not, how to do so with other people’s money!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why traditional “how to get out of debt” advice is leading you down a dead end road.
- Which “safe” investments are worth only pennies on the dollar.
- Why listening to Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman may not be in your best interest; and
- Why you should rely on a financial planner or advisor to handle your money.
- How to eliminate debt and achieve financial freedom simultaneously.
- The investment that you should start with when busting out of the accumulation mindset.
- Why you may want to open a special debt elimination bank account.
- The 3 benefits of using OPM to pay down your debt.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.