As soon as the work that you’re putting into your marketing starts resulting in lead calls, you must be ready to separate the prospects from the “suspects” with speed and efficiency. With years of experiencing dealing with these types of calls, Matt now has it down to a three-step science. On today’s show, he tells you what three questions you can ask potential sellers in order to learn their motivation and to prepare the way for a successful property visit. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What your most valuable asset is.
- The 3 objectives of the first phone call; and
- The 3 simple questions to ask to fulfill these objectives.
- How to build rapport on this initial call.
- The goal of this initial call.
- When it’s time to move on from this potential seller; and
- How to get off the phone with a “suspect” politely.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.