We all want our kids to have better lives than we do, but we also know that financial struggle is commonplace. This is why we decided to depict the significant statistics concerning the rich and the poor children’s upbringing and to give you some new ideas of how to set your kids for success by habituating them to rich habits. Stay tuned and learn why you should motivate your children to read, why you should teach them that mistakes are a good thing, and how many rich habits one should acquire to thrive.
What You Will Learn About Teaching your Kids “Rich Habits”:
- Why you should encourage your children to read
- Differences between rich and poor peoples’ habits and mindsets
- The examples of rich habits
- Why you should teach your kids that mistakes are a good thing
- Why your children should believe in the pursuit of financial success
- How many rich habits one should acquire to thrive
- The habits that Mercedes started to instill in her son
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!