For this edition of Third Degree Thursday, Matt goes into detail about the quick ‘n’ dirty formula he uses to estimate the cost of repairs. With this formula, you are able to quickly create an offer, ensuring that you can secure a property with a contract without any delay. Matt explains how, once you have the property under contract, you can then get your estimates confirmed. He also explains how to negotiate the purchase price in the event that you initially underestimated it.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to confirm your quick and dirty rehab costs.
- What it means to make a property “rent ready.”
- How to negotiate your purchase price if you’ve underestimated repairs.
- Why determining the exact repair costs on a wholesale deal may not be necessary.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!