Good news, your marketing has worked! You’ve got a motivated seller who really wants to sell their house to you, which is great. But now you have a few things to figure out: How will you decide on fair market value? How do you estimate the cost of repairs? What should your all-cash offer price be? Today Matt takes on each of these crucial questions and provides a helpful formula so that you can put together an offer at lightning speed and get that property under contract.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you don’t want to spend too much time estimating repairs.
- How to determine the fair market value of the investment property.
- The multipliers Matt’s team uses at Cash Flow Savvy to do a quick and dirty estimate of different levels of repair costs.
- The formula to determine your all-cash offer price; and
- What to do if the seller doesn’t agree with that price.
- When and how to solicit a more official estimate for repairs.
- What to do if you originally underestimated the cost of repairs.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!