For Third Degree Thursday, Matt tackles a question that is posed by many of his coaching clients. They’re interested to find out why it’s important for them to learn how to wholesale if their actual goal is ultimately to fix and flip, buy and hold, or to pursue some alternative exit strategy. Matt has a simple answer to this question, and you’ll want to listen up, because it just might earn you a lot of money!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why if you don’t learn to wholesale, you may cost yourself millions of dollars.
- The biggest benefit of learning to wholesale.
- The difference between acquisition and exit strategies.
- Where the best deals come from.
- How to make a profit from every deal.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!