Today on Third Degree Thursday, Matt addresses a question from a listener that he himself had back when he first began investing — and it may be one that you’d like the answer to as well. When the time comes that you finally must come face-to-face with a seller at their property, how are you supposed to dress and how should you speak to them?
Matt will answer both of these questions on the show today, so listen up and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The most important quality when talking to sellers.
- Why being unapologetic is beneficial in this business.
- How to be sure that you never rely on any one deal.
- The reason you should call every single lead back.
- What Matt recommends wearing to a seller meeting.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!