For anyone wanting to take that first step as an investor, it’s good to start with the end in mind. What that means is that the very first thing you do should be to clarify what you aim to achieve through investing in real estate. Next, you need to determine what amount of the necessary work you’re able (and willing) to get done yourself. And what’s the last step? It’s so simple, you won’t ever guess it — so listen up and Matt will tell you!
What You’ll Learn:
- The simple answer to the question “how do I get started?”
- Why you should begin with the end in mind.
- How to avoid overwhelm within the process.
- The importance of identifying your strengths and weaknesses as an investor.
- How to leverage other people to help you get started.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!