On today’s episode, Matt gets a question from a listener in Australia who isn’t allowed to buy lists due to laws in his area that forbid it. In response, Matt offers the three best ways for identifying motivated sellers that don’t actually require buying a list.
What You’ll Learn:
- The two lessons that you can learn from the listener’s question.
- Why networking is the best way to find good deals; but
- The limitations that networking has as compared to marketing.
- How to use property management websites to generate leads.
- How Matt suggests using a virtual assistant (VA) to conduct title searches.
- How to drive for dollars.
- What the practice of “farming” is; and
- How to use it to market to motivated sellers without a list.
- The 3 reasons that farming is a good practice.
- Where to access the free training.
Tweetables:[Tweet “#MotivatedSellers will trade #Equity for peace of mind all day, every day, and twice on Sunday!”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!