You’ve really been making an effort to do this thing, but somehow the deals are not coming in. Should you switch to a different target market, revise your marketing materials, adjust your minimum deal standards, re-do your landing page, try a different investing strategy, change the font on your bandit signs, or give up completely?
On today’s episode, Matt talks about how the process is seldom the problem and advises you on what you can do if you’re not finding the deals.
What You’ll Learn:
- When you should (or should not) reconsider your target area.
- What it means if most of your phone calls are not deals; and
- What you should expect the deal to non-deal phone call ratio to be.
- How to know if you are “forcing a deal.”
- The 3 reasons that you should provide a written offer to every potential seller.
- What to do after your write an offer to a potential seller.
- How to prevent yourself from needing any particular deal to go through.
- Why you “just aren’t doing it.”
- The reason that the business seems tough.
- Why Matt is recommending that newbies and veterans alike tune in to next week’s podcasts.
Tweetables:[Tweet “You need #MotivatedSellers in this business, but not any 1 motivated seller! #WriteOffer #MoveOn”] [Tweet “You don’t need a new landing page or marketing piece. Just work consistently! #HustleHard”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!