Today Matt addresses a question from a listener regarding the best way to target direct mail. He advises that you get a good sense of the end result before you start buying lists. To do that, you need to determine your ideal property criteria prior to launching a marketing campaign. Matt tells you how to define that criteria — and a whole lot more — on today’s episode. Enjoy!
Do you recommend sending your yellow letters to condos and multifamily units, or just single family residences?
What You’ll Learn:
- The first thing that you should do before targeting your direct mail pieces.
- Why crafting your property criteria is so vital.
- The types of investments that Matt is currently making around the country.
- The types of things to consider when drafting your property criteria.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!