Tax Hacker Tuesday is back to show you how to get tax free disbursements from your 401K!
It’d be great to get assets out of your retirement plan in a tax free manner, right? The solution is actually simple – but most of us have been programmed not to like it.
Tim Berry shows you how, along with exactly what qualification you should meet to benefit from this strategy. Reap the benefits of tax free disbursements from your 401K with Epic Real Estate and Tim Berry on Tax Hacker Tuesday!
What You Will Learn About Tax Free Disbursements From Your 401K:
- How to pass on money from your 401K to your children in a tax free manner
- The best way to pass on money outside of your 401K (even if you can’t afford life insurance)
- Who SHOULD and SHOULDN’T use these methods
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!