Single and multi family properties, both come along with their challenges but as long as you understand what those challenges are and how they affect you, you can manage them and mitigate the risk. Learn what makes single-family stable and consistent, how you come to the value of a multi family property, and how the cost of repair and maintenance of single family compares to the same costs of multi family.
What You Will Learn About Single Family vs. Multi Family | HTH 016:
- The creative ways of acquisition and financing single family properties
- What the exit strategies for those properties are
- Why they are said to be stable and consistent
- What the vacancy risk for single family is
- Why it is better to have the control over choosing both tenants and their neighbors
- The cost of repair and maintenance of single family compared to the cost of multi family
- How you come to the value of multi family property
- How you can force its appreciation
- The economy of scale of a multi family property
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!