Do not misunderstand Section 8 properties. There is a great deal of positive feedback regarding them! Brush up on what Section 8 is and why you should not skip it, how the lack of Section 8 funding has increased the quality of the Section 8 tenants, and how Matt Theriault’s property manager finds the Section 8 tenants.
What You Will Learn About Maximizing Section 8 Properties:
- What Section 8 is and why you should not skip it
- How the tenant qualifies for the program to get housing
- How the money lands in your account
- The prejudice attached to Section 8 tenants
- How the lack of Section 8 funding has increased the quality of the Section 8 tenants
- What happens when a Section 8 tenant tears up a rental house in Florida and Michigan
- Why you should focus on the majority of positive feedback regarding Section 8 properties rather than on a few negative comments
- How the voucher system works
- A Section 8 renter for $900 per month vs. a market renter for $1,000 per month
- How MT’s property manager finds the Section 8 tenants
- How MA motivates tenants to rent with him
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!