This Thought Leader Thursday, Matt is joined by Romacio Fulcher: Double President Millionaire, #2 earner in North America, and #136 on the Top Worldwide MLM earners list. Today, he shares how he got his start in real estate investing, why he left a multi-million dollar business to begin multi-level marketing, his beliefs about success and motivation, and much, much more! Hear it all with Matt Theriault and Romacio Fulcher on The Epic Real Estate Investing Show!
What You Will Learn About Romacio Fulcher – The California Kid:
- How and why Romacio got his start in real estate investing
- The one question he asked that began his lifetime of success
- The importance of mindset for real estate investing (and everything else)
- Romacio’s beliefs about mentorship and how it helped him progress on his journey
- Why a multi-millionaire real estate investor would one day switch to multi-level marketing
- The #1 foolish thing you could do according to Romacio
- How Romacio inspires other to get optimal results
- The two places success comes from (and which one is more effective 90% of the time)
- What Romacio is most excited about in the near future
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!