Today on The Epic Real Estate Investing Show, Matt is joined by Jack and Josh, otherwise known as the REI Rookies Podcast. Learn why they came to Matt to take their business to the next level, the surprising ways they gained local credibility, how a damaged roof and a lost job sparked their interest in real estate investing, and much more!
What You Will Learn About REI Rookies Turning it On Quickly:
- How an eight-hour long drive got Josh started on his real estate investing journey
- What Josh learned when his entire team was fired from a large technology company
- How a roof in need of repair got Jack interested in real estate investing
- The steps Jack and Josh took to quit their full-time jobs
- What they did to take their business to the next level (and how they gained the confidence to take that leap)
- How automation changed Jack and Josh’s business
- How Jack and Josh set up 4 appointments before their direct mail went out
- What a consistent marketing message has done for their business
- The surprising ways they gained local credibility
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!