Epic Real Estate Investing is joined by Kevin Bupp, a real estate investor specializing in mobile home park investments. The talented host of the Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow podcast, Kevin explores a unique class of property investments that provides opportunity for cash flow and much more.
Learn how mobile home properties meet the market demand for affordable housing and how that can translate to greater cash flow for you. Continue to diversify your portfolio and grow your wealth with Epic Real Estate Investing.
After listening to this Epic Real Estate Investing interview, checkout Kevin Bupp’s podcast Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow CLICK HERE
What You Will Learn About Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow:
The opportunity to find mobile home investments
Why continuing education is critical to growth as an investor
How to service the demand for affordable housing
Comparing ROI on mobile home parks to apartment complexes
Different types of housing investments to consider
Investment strategies that fill the need for affordable housing and meet market demand
Strategies for finding mobile home parks for sale
Marketing methods for finding deals on mobile home properties
Unique challenges that face mobile home park investors
Ways make more money investing in real estate
How to find your niche in real estate investing
Why a focus on cash flow can help you define your investing strategy
Ways you can prepare your portfolio for a recession
Different real estate investing asset classes to consider
How to find and close challenging deals
- Real estate investing for cash flow
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!