Today on The Epic Real Estate Investing Show, get the last 6 of Matt’s 12 lessons from 12 years of investing in real estate! Learn one huge mistake new entrepreneurs make and how to avoid it, what happened when Matt switched from single family homes to multi-family properties, specific questions you can ask yourself to minimize risk in your business, and much, much more!
What You Will Learn About [Part II] 12 Lessons from 12 Years of Investing in Real Estate:
- How real estate investing provides the best odds of achieving epic wealth
- The risks of switching asset classes (and the importance of checking your ego at the door)
- What happened when Matt switched from single family to multi-family properties
- What it means to “go deep before wide” and how it can change your business
- Matt’s outlook on bad experiences
- One huge mistake new entrepreneurs make and how to avoid it
- The surprising way misdirected blame can end your real estate investing career
- Why a $1,000,000 deal is actually easier than a $100,000 deal
- Questions you can ask yourself to eliminate all single points of failure in your business
- Where the real risk lies in real estate investing
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!