Check out this very special episode of Epic Real Estate Investing recorded LIVE at Epic Intensive. Mercedes Torres from Cash Flow Savvy and Business Sales Expert Stephen Gregg join Matt Theriault in tackling the array of challenges that face creative real estate investors.
Develop your edge for overcoming obstacles with better focus on your goals and clear action steps for your success. Discover the power of networking and grow your leverage to feed your portfolio. Give your real estate investing business a boost with access to the brightest minds in real estate investing and coaching.
What You Will Learn About Overcoming Obstacles in Real Estate Investing:
- The four things every investor needs
- Ways to focus on your strengths
- Overcoming obstacles the easy way
- An inside look at Stephen Gregg’s philosophy for success
- The Epic approach to managing your portfolio
- How you can find deals in a shifting market
- Why real estate investing is the surest way to escape the rat race
- How you can grow your passive income portfolio
- Building a plan that works
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!