Mark Kenney, seasoned real estate investor, entrepreneur, and founder of Think Multifamily, joins Matt Theriault for today’s Thought Leader Thursday! Learn the biggest mistake newbie multifamily investors make, what Mark wishes he knew when he was starting out, the indicators of a good multifamily deal, and much more!
What You Will Learn About Mark Kenney and Think Multifamily:
- Why Mark switched from IT consulting to real estate investing after college
- How Mark chose multifamily out of all his real estate investing options
- The biggest mistake of newbie investors
- The value of partnerships in multifamily investing
- What Mark wishes he knew when he got started
- The worst multifamily advice Mark hears
- Indicators of a good multifamily deal
- The biggest difference between single- and multifamily deals
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!