Today, we are laying out the pros and cons of being an entrepreneur and measuring them against the advantages and disadvantages of being a corporate employee. So, if like many people, you have ever had that job vs entrepreneurship debate with yourself or someone you know, stay with us and learn what impact either of these choices has on your level of stress, benefits and independence as well as why taking risks is better than playing it safe.
What You Will Learn About The Job vs Entrepreneurship Debate:
- Why Matt works even though he achieved financial freedom
- How Matt got the idea to record this episode
- Who works longer hours and experience more stress, an employer or an employee
- The business owner’s perception of income vs the one of a corporate worker
- The question of work/life balance
- What the difference is when it comes to dealing with benefits and expenses
- What the overhead is
- The value of independence
- Why taking risks is better than playing it safe
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!