Tax Hacker Tuesday is back to teach you about real estate investing strategies and tax savings!
Tim Berry answers questions from listeners about which real estate strategies he suggests, the magic behind cash flow, the truth about recapturing depreciation, and how to use partnerships for success beyond your wildest dreams.
Find out how to apply all of the above to your business with Epic Real Estate and Tim Berry on Tax Hacker Tuesday!
What You Will Learn About Real Estate Investing Strategies and Tax Savings:
- What real estate strategies (besides flipping) Tim suggests with the new tax laws going into effect
- How it’s possible for rental income to be negative in terms of taxes and positive in terms of cash flow
- The potential of cashless deductions
- How refinances are viewed by the IRS (and how to take advantage of this)
- The truth behind recapturing depreciation when you sell
- The smartest way to sell
- Who to partner up with if you’re low on time or money
- How to get maximum value out of partnerships
- The 4 things you need to be successful in real estate
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!