The phrase “If you can’t drive to it, don’t invest in it” is a lie! Learn the advantages of investing out of state, how it forces you to change the way you operate a business, and how to determine objective criteria when buying a property.
What You Will Learn About Investing Out of State! Yay or Nay?:
- Why “If you can’t drive to it, don’t invest in it” is the worst advice
- What makes a good cash flow property
- The benefits of investing locally
- Why you should buy locally if you want to manage properties, as well
- Why you shouldn’t be easily accessible to your tenants
- The advantages of investing out of state
- How out-of-state investing changes the way you operate your business
- Why you should focus only on negotiating contracts, putting deals together, and then making sure they cash flow
- Falling in love with the house vs. falling in love with the deal
- How investing out of state gives you the freedom to assess the investment objectively
- How to determine objective criteria when buying a property
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!