You want to be a successful real estate investor, and you want to get there fast! To be able to achieve that, you need the invaluable tools that will speed up the process. Learn how to research new markets, where to access the best up-to-date real estate data, and why you shouldn’t be concerned about getting it just right when starting a contract.
What You Will Learn About Invaluable Tools of the Trade | HTH 008:
- Why the accuracy of Zestimates should not matter to you
- How Matt Andrews uses Zillow
- Why you should do a broad comp analysis with it
- How Matt Theriault uses Zillow to craft his all-cash offers quickly
- Where to find comps if they aren’t public record in your area
- The 4 websites recommended for the new market research
- Where to access the best up-to-date real estate data
- The online tool to compare your rental price to rentals in the area
- Why you should check epicanalyzer.com
- How to use pro forma spreadsheets to check how much a property cashflows
- Why you should use Craigslist when moving into a new market
- Why you should use vFlyer and Postlets to present your properties
- How to make your Craigslist ad stand out
- How to find investors in the specific area through LinkedIn
- Why you shouldn’t be concerned about getting it just right when starting a contract
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!