Follow this step by step guide to attract, convert and exit real estate deals consistently with strong returns. Then, put the profit accelerators to work to add a serious boost to your business and dial in your offer process for better results.
From setting expectations with sellers upfront, to evaluating the property and making a soft pass, get your best offers signed and close more deals with Epic Real Estate.
What You Will Learn About How to Make an Offer on a House Below Asking Price:
Attract, Convert and Exit more deals with REIAce.com
The three pillars of the real estate investing process
- How to make an offer on a house below asking price
The profit accelerators that will boost your business
Automating lead generation
Presenting your price and terms like a badass
How to start the conversation with sellers
Ways to create certainty and clarity around the value of the property
Get more discounted offers accepted
How to dial in your system of better results
How to improve your profits on your deals
Ways to improve your offer writing process
Five points to present and get consent to submit your offers
How setting expectations will allow you to align with the seller
How to evaluate a property
Two formulas to calculate your offer
How to make a soft pass on a property
How to not take no for an answer without being pushy
Why it pays to be a problem solver
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!