Tax Hacker Tuesday is back once again to show you how to keep the IRS out of your inheritance. Learn why you should plan ahead and be very careful with your language to avoid losing your inherited assets to the IRS. We’ve got every strategy available under current tax codes and we are sharing it all with you on Tax Hacker Tuesdays.
Avoid paying unnecessary taxes. Create your winning estate plan with Epic Real Estate Investing and Tim Berry on Tax Hacker Tuesday!
What You Will Learn About How to Keep The IRS Out of Your Inheritance:
Preparing for trillions in assets that will be passed along to the next generation
How to prevent the IRS from taking more of your inheritance than required
The remedies for keeping liens away from your inheritance
Using trusts to manage your inheritance
How to keep the bad guys from taking your assets
Creating an estate plan to see the IRS out of your inheritance
- More ways to keep the IRS out of your inheritance
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!