Have you noticed how ridiculously complicated the “conventional” methods for buying a house are? It doesn’t matter if you’re working with a lender or a Realtor, HUD or an auction house, buying from a bank or buying right on the steps of the courthouse, it’s always the same — the seller is the one with deal, so everybody else has to jump through hoops to buy it. The fact is, whoever has the deal gets to run the show.
But you know what? That’s exactly how it works for a real estate investor too! Once you’re the one with the great deal, you are in charge. Suddenly, everyone wants to offer you cash for that property. Today Matt tells you why finding the deal ensures that the money will find you. Enjoy!
I’m a coaching student and wanted to share a thought: I understand that many people are turned off from real estate investing because they believe they need money to get started. This is very unfortunate. I believe that people have been conditioned to believe this because of conventional lenders and Realtors. They all want you to get prequalified, they are teaching us to be limited in our thinking!
– Rick Randall
What You’ll Learn:
- How Realtors and lenders can diffuse creative investing; and
- Why they have control in those types of investing situations.
- How to apply the lessons of the real estate professional to your investing business.
- Where you should focus all of your attention if you want to find money.
- How your buyer’s list works as a prequalification.
- What it means if you cannot sell your property.
- An example of real-world buyers desperately looking for deals.
Tweetables:[Tweet “Real estate agents can #Limit our #Possibilities by convincing us we need #Money before #Investing”] [Tweet “The person with the #Deal runs the show! #FindGoodDeals first, and the #Money will find you!”]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!