Meet Grant Cardone, a real estate investor with more than 4000 units and #1 marketing influencer to watch in 2017 according to Forbes! Learn about his marketing strategies in real estate, the most important book that he wrote and why you should focus on a product that would be improved in case of a pullback.
What You Will Learn About Grant Cardone – Marketing, Investing Advice and the Future [Encore]:
- Grant’s advice to real estate investors concerning marketing
- The most important book that he wrote
- The mentors who can’t do and teach vs. the mentors who can do and teach
- How sales experience helped Grant step into the real estate game successfully
- The highest business skill
- Grant Cardone’s plans
- What kind of business opportunities Grant is looking for
- Why you should focus on a product that would be improved if there was a pullback
- Grant’s advice on how to pick the right deal
- Why Grant uses cash flow and a worst case scenario
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!