Many of you are asking if the next year will be a good year for real estate investing. Well, it’s always a good time to do it and 2019 is no exception. The market conditions are not the main indicators of whether or not you’ll make a good investment in 2019. Stay with us and learn what actually has the biggest impact on your success, how you can get your passive income to exceed your expenses, and what investing really means.
What You Will Learn About Is Real Estate a Good Investment in 2019:
- What has the biggest effect on investments
- Why you should invest in yourself and your business
- The 4 profit centers of the real estate
- The difference between investing and the idea of investing
- How you can get your passive income to exceed your expenses
- What amortization is
- The questions that you need to ask yourself in order to make a good investment in 2019
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!