It’s tough for real estate investors to pass up opportunities – it’s in our nature to look for new ways to be successful, and sometimes, we just want to try everything! But today on Financial Freedom Friday, Matt shares the benefits of resisting new opportunities in favor of going deep before wide. Learn 4 specific things you can do to set yourself up for success in future properties, markets, and asset classes.
What You Will Learn About Going Deep Before Wide:
- What it means to “go deep”
- What to do with your first investment property before expanding
- How to avoid making real estate investing an “unfun” experience
- 4 things you can do to ensure you will go deep before wide
- How to prepare yourself for success with multiple properties
- What to do with your market and asset class before starting in another
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!