Today on Thought Leader Thursday, Matt is joined by Garrett Gunderson, an entrepreneur, financial advocate, and founder of Wealth Factory. Learn why most retirement plans make Garrett cringe, how he plans to help one million entrepreneurs achieve economic independence, a few profound steps you can take to start your wealth journey in the right direction, and much more!
What You Will Learn About Garrett Gunderson and the Wealth Factory:
- How Garrett’s great-grandfather inspired him to create Wealth Factory
- Garrett’s favorite people to work with
- The worst myths of finances exposed
- How a “scarcity mindset” might be holding you back
- Why making good money doesn’t have to follow the “high risk = high return” model
- Why most retirement plans make Garrett cringe
- The best of Garrett’s 15 major reasons why retirement plans are problematic
- What to do if you have a problematic retirement plan
- A few simple, profound steps you can take to start your wealth journey in the right direction
- The percentage of your paycheck you should be setting aside
- The results you can expect if you focus on cash flow first
- How Garrett plans to help one million entrepreneurs achieve economic independence
- How to get his book for free
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!