Given the constant and significant changes in our economy and the political landscape, it is certain that our children will face a financial world that is far different from our current one. In that new economy, it’s the earners and the savers who will struggle the most. You may be wondering what you can do to help your children find financial freedom in this ever-changing environment. Today Matt discusses four imminent changes and explains how we can prepare the people we care about for difficult times to come.
What You’ll Learn:
- How the changing economic climate will affect the next generation.
- Why the concept of the “golden years” has shifted; and
- Why we can no longer depend on government programs for protection.
- The impact of the tremendous national debt on our children.
- What hyperinflation is; and
- Why it is almost guaranteed to affect our children’s generation.
- Who thrives and who suffers in periods of hyperinflation.
- What happens when the Federal Reserve prints more money.
- How Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant can be a good teaching tool.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.