If you’re a prospective or current flipper, you’re looking at thousands of extra dollars in taxes each year – unless you’re taking Tim Berry’s advice.
On this week’s Tax Hacker Tuesday, Matt Theriault and Tim Berry teach everything you need to know about flipping and employment taxes including how to utilize corporations to your advantage, when to start creating your entities, how to avoid huge pitfalls and crazy lawsuits, and much, much more!
What You Will Learn About How Flipping and Employment Taxes are Skimming Your Profits:
- Everything you need to know about flipping and employment taxes
- The huge tax pitfall most people experience after quitting their jobs to flip real estate
- How to correctly flip real estate without losing it all to taxes
- How to utilize corporations to alleviate your tax problems
- The horrifying truth about taxes that most people don’t realize
- How protecting yourself from taxes differs if you’re a wholesaler vs. a flipper
- Exactly when you should start creating your entities
- How to protect yourself from crazy lawsuits
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
- Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Become an Epic community member at The Epic Real Estate Investing Show
One of my favorite things to do is share with investors the latest and greatest tactics and strategic friends I make. I do it every week and you can listen in by subscribing to The Epic Real Estate Investing Show podcast on iTunes – Click Here.
- Grab my book, Epic Freedom ($1)
I frequently hear from people looking into investing in real estate for the first time, “How long is it going to take?” So much so, I wrote a short book about the 2 easiest and fastest strategies to a paycheck in real estate. You can grab a copy for $1 and I’ll pay the shipping – Click Here.
- Join our Badass Investor Program and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new Badass Investor case study group at Epic Real Estate this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your real estate investing, go to FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com to get started.
- Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me on your business… go to REIAce.com, share a little about your business and what you’d like to work on, and I’ll get you all the details!
- Also, check these out:
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Epic Real Estate Investing Show! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!