Are you wondering where to find funding for your income properties? We are going to spark your creativity and give you the ideas which will allow you to get the best deals and pay less of your money for them. Learn what portfolio loans are and how they work, how to present a deal to a potential money partner, and what the seller financing options are.
What You Will Learn About How to Find Funding for Your Income Property | HTH 015:
- What conventional funding is
- How it changed in the last two decades
- Is conventional funding right for you?
- What portfolio loans are and how they work
- Why you should consider them
- What hard money is
- What types of transactions are usually done using hard money
- For whom is this option?
- Why you should consider partnering with a private lender
- How to present a deal to a potential money partner
- Why you should find the deal first and then find funding
- What the existing financing is
- How to ask the property owner to provide financing
- The seller financing options
- What the acquisition assistance program is and how it functions
Whenever you’re ready, here are a few ways we can help:
[content_block id=6618 slug=recommended-resources-3]
[content_block id=7160 slug=thanks]