For an average person who wants to be a millionaire, investing in real estate offers the best odds for achieving that goal. In today’s edition of Financial Freedom Friday, Matt Theriault explores this bold claim.
In under five minutes, Matt refutes the conventional wisdom about how to create wealth, while offering you the resources that you really need to make your path to financial freedom.
What You’ll Learn:
- The 4 stages of becoming a millionaire real estate investor.
- What it means to think like a millionaire real estate investor.
- The difference between using money and letting money use you; and
- How to determine which approach you are living by.
- What the average person considers the role of money to be.
- Why Matt believes strategy is more important than money when acquiring real estate.
- The difference between buying and owning real estate.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.