Today’s episode features the story of one of Matt’s clients, who decided to take her low risk-low yield bond investments and “upgrade” them to low risk-high yield real estate properties. Even better, she managed to successfully create a cash flow for herself by investing in rental real estate, despite the fact that she doesn’t have much time available to dedicate to it. Find out how she made it happen, and what you can do to follow in her footsteps!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why people consistently choose a 2% return over a 9% return.
- The difference between a low risk/ low yield and low risk/high yield investments.
- How to invest in real estate when you don’t have much time.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!