You are probably familiar with the idea of having a money partner, but are you aware that there are four different kinds of partnerships that can be used to maximize your potential in the real estate business? On today’s episode, Matt offers an easy two-step process that you can utilize to identify growth partners who can work with you to get impressive results and awesome returns. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 4 different types of partners you can have in this business.
- Why you need to be willing to partner with people.
- The limited thinking that will force you out of the game before you ever really get started.
- The importance of knowing your own strengths.
- How Matt uses partnerships in his own business.
- How to determine the type of partner(s) you will need.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!