You know how they say you shouldn’t ever borrow money from your family or friends? Well, on today’s episode, Matt explains why this “classic” bit of advice is outdated and how you can leverage other people’s assets in a way that will make everybody richer and happier. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The limiting belief that may hinder your wealth potential.
- How you can control a property without having any money up front; and
- Why “owning” a property is less important than “controlling” a property.
- The importance of leveraging O.P.A. (Other People’s Assets).
- What you “bring to the table.”
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.