There’s no shortage of get-rich-quick schemes in the world, and many of them have people thinking that with three easy payments of $99, they’ll be raking in millions by Christmas. But you know, of course, that these “systems” just don’t work.
The Epic Real Estate plan is different. It’s not about getting rich quick, it’s about getting rich permanently. On today’s episode, Matt explains that you need to create a conservative, 10-year plan to build a strong real estate portfolio, and he offers advice on putting that plan into action right away.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why many people will avoid wealth out of fear of risk; and
- How to alleviate those fears.
- What the first step of your 10-year plan should be.
- Why you should be leveraging your low-yielding assets.
- How just 1 or 2 cash flowing properties can help speed up your plan.
- How to get help on your 10-year plan.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.