Today Matt discusses the best way to utilize any extra money that you might have available for making investments — and you may find what he says surprising. Since this is obviously a real estate investing platform, most people would assume he’d urge you to purchase one or two rental properties, or perhaps put the money into down payments on multiple properties. But, believe it or not, that’s not what he suggests.
The reason that Matt isn’t telling you to spend your extra cash on properties is powerful, and it could completely alter your way of thinking about financing strategies and building wealth. So take this advice into serious consideration and then act! Here’s to your future success!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the phase your portfolio is in is a critical consideration when investing money; and
- What the goals of the wealth building phase are.
- The 5 places you can access money for your investments; and
- Where to find the cheapest money currently available.
- The 2 best places to look for seller financing.
- How to turn your intellectual currency into actual currency.
- Where to find turnkey investment properties and private financing.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.