Matt has grown his personal real estate portfolio of close to 250 properties from scratch, and he did it without using any of his own money or credit! If you’d like to follow in his footsteps, you certainly can, but you have to be prepared to stick to the rules of the private money game.
Remember that honesty, integrity, and good communication are all key to raising private money. Taking these things seriously will immediately distinguish you from most other investors, ensuring that you always have dependable money partners! Today Matt elaborates on this subject and also provides his five golden rules for borrowing private money.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt has built his portfolio without using his own money; and
- Why he prefers this method even though he now has the means to use his own money.
- The 5 golden rules of private money that should never be broken.
- Why you need to have confidence in the value that you bring to the table.
- The unfair advantage you have in this business.
- How to separate yourself from the majority of investors out there.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.