The science of getting rich requires giving much more in value than what you receive in cash. Though this practice might seem counter-intuitive, it often means the difference between being a truly successful investor and being someone who made a good real estate deal once.
The thing is, that “someone” was probably way too focused on the money, or on just making sure that he made more from the deal than his business partners. On today’s episode, Matt advises you to look at the bigger picture and see how, by avoiding those money-focused mistakes, you can earn millions of dollars in real estate investing.
What You’ll Learn:
- The inner and outer games of real estate; and
- Why the mechanics of real estate won’t matter if you don’t get your head right.
- How the psychology of an employee is different than that of an investor.
- Why the majority of citizens are consumers rather than producers.
- The feeling that will kill your business. Guaranteed.
- Why you should be giving more than you get.
- How the science of getting rich goes against natural human wiring.
- The characteristics of a failure; and
- What winners tend to do instead.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.