Does your personal investment strategy revolve around the Someday Philosophy? You know how it goes: “Someday I’ll be secure.” “Someday I’ll retire.” “Someday I’ll actually get to travel.”
If that sounds all too familiar, then it’s probably because you possess an accumulation mindset. This mindset is a type of thinking that says: “Once I’ve saved up enough piles of money, then I can finally be financial free.” But on today’s show, Matt challenges that way of thinking. And, even better, he proposes an alternative that has proven successful.
“You can’t retire on no debt” – Matt Theriault
What You’ll Learn:
- Why your financial goals must be written in the form of a monthly residual income number.
- The reason that “security” will leave most people miserable and broke.
- Why being debt free is a far cry from being financially secure.
- What the accumulation mindset is; and
- Why savvy individuals should seek to eliminate it as quickly as possible.
- Why living frugally and saving money will never lead to financial freedom.
- What the true goal of investing is.
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.