If you are like most hard working people you have exciting plans for retirement. Maybe you have managed to save a few dollars, but you aren’t sure if you are on track. Maybe you have been living paycheck to paycheck and retirement seems impossible. Whatever your current money situation, learn to avoid the wealth traps your financial planner isn’t telling you about on the Epic Wealth podcast.
With this episode of the Epic Wealth podcast Matt shares even more wealth traps that are keeping you from financial freedom. Listen as he explains how to identify and avoid major weaknesses in your financial planning. It’s time to start thinking and strategizing like the wealthy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why wealth isn’t achieved through savings and budgeting
- Why paying off your house is terrible financial advice
- How your primary residence is usually a poor investment
- Alternative investments you can bank on
- Why you should not expect to retire on paying off your mortgage
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of debt
- Why all debts are not equal
- How to combat inflation and prosper
- Why wealthy people use other people’s money
- How your financial planner’s advice is hurting you
- Even more wealth traps to avoid in your pursuit of financial freedom
Read the Transcript:
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Creating Epic Wealth podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!