There are tons of “how to” virtual wholesaling programs available out there, but can you really do real estate transactions in one place while operating your business from another? Matt takes a brief break from his Living the Dream series (which will resume on the next episode) to tell you about the experiment he is conducting to determine whether or not virtual wholesaling is a myth.
For the experiment, Matt has walked newcomer Lisa Nilson step-by-step through the process of virtual wholesaling. Today you’ll learn about her exciting first results! If you’re still waiting to jump into the real estate investing game, you will want to listen to this motivational episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- How virtual wholesaling works within Matt’s own business.
- The Mythbusters-style experiment that Matt is conducting regarding virtual wholesaling.
- Why Lisa has been unable to get started in real estate in the past; and
- What she is doing differently this time so that she may be successful.
- How Lisa has been “learning at the speed of instruction.”
- The criteria that Lisa is using until she knows exactly what her buyers will want.
- Which 2 lists that Matt and Lisa purchased to begin direct mailing potential sellers.
- How Lisa found someone to write her yellow letters and how much she’s paying for the service.
- The phone system that Lisa set up to have potential sellers call.
- Where Lisa got her seller’s information questionnaire.
- How she comforts potential sellers who are reluctant to divulge sensitive financial information.
- The mantras that Lisa developed to erase the fear surrounding talking to motivated sellers.
- The 3 offers that she is giving to motivated sellers; and
- Which of those that the sellers seem to be most interested in.
- Who confirmed the information that the seller gave Lisa in her remote marketplace.
Success in real estate investing is directly linked to the number of leads that you generate! [Click to Tweet]
Is virtual wholesaling really possible? Hear about our experiment at epicrealestate.com [Click to Tweet]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- Where Most Real Estate Investment Deals Come From – Financial Freedom Friday
- Epic Wholesalers Buying Criteria
- EREI 94: How to Sort Your Leads, Get You Offer Accepted, and Close the Deal
- 3 Option Letter of Intent
- EREI 70: Creating Cash Flow with Little or No Money
- EREI 80: Creating Cash Flow with Little or No Money, Pt 2
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!