During last week’s Living the Dream, we discovered that the quality of your leads is actually in the quantity of your leads. Now that you are anticipating several leads to come your way each day, you need to find out the best way to sort them.
Today Matt explains how to sort those leads, how to get offers accepted, and how to close a deal. Matt also talks about the super simple system that he has been using to get properties — the very same system that has allowed him to get out of the rat race. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The 3 questions to ask yourself to sort your leads.
- Why the seller’s motivation is so important; and
- How to ask them their motivation in a non-threatening manner.
- What you need to do to get the seller to open up and disclose more information.
- What to say to a seller who has little or no motivation to sell.
- The 2 most powerful tools that Matt uses during his seller appointments; and
- Where to access them for free.
- How to position yourself on the same team as the seller.
- Why Matt always offers a 3-option letter of intent.
- How to lower the seller’s expectations before you present your offer.
- Why property inspectors are motivated to give you all of the potential negative aspects of your property.
- Where to confirm your estimate of similar market rents; and
- Why this number is critical to your ability to cash flow.
- Why you should be happy whether seller accepts or declines your offer.
- How to turn a safe investment into a risky one.
- It’s not you against the seller. It’s both of you against the market. [Click to Tweet]
- When it’s time to meet with a real estate seller, be sure you have your questionnaire with you! Get yours at FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com [Click to Tweet]
- By lowering the seller’s expectations before presenting an offer, you increase your odds of getting it accepted. [Click to Tweet]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
- EREI 89: Getting Started Living the Dream
- EREI 90: How to Get Your Dream Exponentially Faster
- EREI 91: How to Find the Best Markets to Assist You in Escaping the Rat Race
- EREI 93: How to Generate More Leads
- EREI 70: Creating Cash Flow with Little to No Money
- EREI 80: Creating Cash Flow with Little to No Money, Pt. 2
Enter the Video Testimonial Contest and Win Some Cash!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!