You can infuse your business with maximum efficiency by understanding and executing a single critical business strategy. This particular concept will make any business stronger, but in the real estate business it can actually help you create wealth faster, too!
On today’s episode, you will also discover how to find the right investments for you, plus you’ll learn Matt’s method for quickly and consistently making the confident decisions that get him the very best deals.
Be sure to click on the subscribe button below so that you can follow every episode of our Living the Dream series. You’re not too late, we are only on Part Two!
- The primary focus that you’ll need if you want to “live the dream.”
- The simple and sad truth about taxes.
- What leveraging is.
- How to leverage other people’s money; and
- Why it is more beneficial than using your own money – even if you have it.
- Why real estate has created more millionaires and billionaires than any other investment vehicle.
- The different ways you can use leverage in your investment business.
- The difference between manipulating people and leveraging people.
- Which key individuals you will want to recruit to your team right away.
- Why you want to find a Realtor who has experience with investment properties.
- Where you can find money without using a traditional bank.
- The roles of attorneys in your real estate investing business; and
- How to find a good attorney.
- Where to get referrals for a good accountant or CPA; and
- Why you really need one!
- The most important relationship that you want to leverage.
- How to get everyone on your team on board with your goals.
- How to leverage your time, which is perhaps the most valuable use of leverage in your business.
- The next step in creating a profitable real estate investment business.
- How to always know the answer to the question “Is this a good deal?”
- How to avoid “shiny object syndrome” (how to stay focused on your goals).
- What to consider before searching for leads.
- The exact property criteria Matt recommends for first-time investors.
- Why long-distance investing shouldn’t scare you.
- The way in which leads are a numbers game; and
- How to use this information to prevent frustration.
- Why every lead should have the potential to cash flow positively.
- How to increase the cash flow in a property.
- What equity is and why you want it.
- The difference in investing for cash flow and investing for net worth.
- What the saying “you make money when you buy” means.
- If passive income is your goal, your most important team member is the property manager. Learn how to find a good one! [Click to Tweet]
- “The quality of your leads lies in the quantity of your leads” – Matt Theriault [Click to Tweet]
- “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy cash flowing real estate and wait.” CASH FLOW IS KING! – Matt Theriault [Click to Tweet]
- It’s been great meeting you virtually. Would you like to meet in person? Our next live event is right around the corner! Go to EpicIntensive.com for the details.
- Need money? We have secured more than $15,000,000 of funding for the Epic community, people just like you. Get access to fast cash for your real estate investing business with our “one-of-a-kind” credit-based funding program at EpicFastFunding.com
- Need time? Work on your business rather than in your business by leveraging the time of others. Access free information and find real estate-trained virtual assistants to help you free up your time. Learn more at VAsForRealEstate.com.
- Need training? The ultimate training environment for real estate investors: Version 3.0 of The Epic Pro Academy! New look, new lessons & new content – we’ve got everything you need to know to get your first paycheck!
- Need someone to do it all for you? If you’re an Accredited Investor, you can diversify your portfolio by hitching your wagon to our train and share in the profits. Go to EpicWealthFund.com to download the executive summary.
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Epic Real Estate Investing podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!